ALB, INC. GENERAL ENGINEERING (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website located at http:/www.albinc.com/ (the “Site”) as a commercial construction and maintenance company. ALB, INC. GENERAL ENGINEERING respects the intellectual property rights of others and believes its users to do the same. As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) of 1998, the Content which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, ALB, INC. GENERAL ENGINEERING will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright violation committed using the Site that are reported to us in accordance with this Notice and Take Down Policy (the “Policy”).
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
ALB, INC. GENERAL ENGINEERING has the authority to terminate the accounts of its users who invade the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that Content on the Site violates your copyright, please notify ALB, INC. GENERAL ENGINEERING by providing a written notice (the “Notice”) that includes the following information:
- The documentation of the company/website copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The identification of where the company’s/websites material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your full name, address, phone number, and a valid email address;
- A description by you that you have a good belief in using the disputed Content is not legalized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and
- A description by you made under penalty of perjury that all of the mentioned information in your Notice is true and that you are either the copyright owner or are legal to act on behalf of such owner.
Your Notice should be sent to us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this Policy applies only to claims of copyright infringement and not to any other type of claim or legal action. Once we receive your Notice, we will take the required action, in our sole discretion, we think is appropriate, including removing or disabling access to the disputed Content.
If you have any questions regarding our Notice And Take Down Policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.